· Enhanceabilities brings elegance to your creativity by adding designs that Pop Up!
· Imperial Gold Collection allow you to cut, emboss, stencil and deboss!
· Shapeabilities offer the most cutting and embossing detail in dies available in the market today. These dies allow you to cut, emboss and stencil all your craft projects!
· Cut • Fold • Tuck die templates, make beautifully layered, geometric designs easy to accomplish in a single pass…simply fold and tuck the layers to build a range of intricate and uniquely detailed creations.
· Die D-Lites are in smaller sizes, perfect for cards, tags and ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) to name a few.
· Expandable Patterns is a unique featured die template that allows you to expand your pattern in all directions to create designs on a larger scale.
· Nestabilities basic shapes and labels are the core of the Spellbinders line. You can use the dies alone or nest them together for perfectly incremented mats, you can even create frames and shaped cards. Spellbinders also carries Grand Nestabilities which are on a larger scale (be sure to check the dimensions to ensure they fit with your die-cut machine).
· Card Creator brings a simple and unique solution to multiple crafting projects. Simply Choose your design, Assemble your pieces, Refine the details and you’re Done! These comes in basic and decorative sets. Each set creates perfect mats, perfect measurements and perfect placement.
· Edgeabilities are designed with one inch repeating patterns.
· Borderabilities are available in two sizes:
o Grand Borderabilities are 12” and ideal for scrapbooking layouts. The versatile Borderabilities Petite are 5½” long and sold in coordinating sets of borders and decorative strips.
o The Card Creator Borderabilities die templates make continuous cuts and decorative edges, by matching up registration marks on the ends of the die template. The outer two marks are to cut a 5 ½” card and inner two marks are for 4 ¼” card or use the full 6" size and beyond.
· M-Bossabilities are unique reversible embossing folders give you twice the value and more design options for detailed embossing and letterpress creations. These embossing folders flip around to create two different looks! They come in three sizes: 8¼ x 11¾”, 5 x 7” and 5½ x 4¼”.
· 3D M-Bossabilities are unique embossing folders offer realistic embossing, debossing and letterpress that give the appearance of a sculpted piece of art.
· Impressabilities are flexible metal templates for embossing your craft project. Use them to emboss the pattern, apply ink to letterpress, stencil through the pattern, or cut apart to embellish with pieces of the pattern.