- Blend salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress inks on a 4.25x5.5 inch panel. Spritz with water and then also splatter with pearl watercolor.
- Die cut a white border with Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border and splatter with pearl watercolor too.
- Stamp, color and die cut images from Avery Elle's Cocoa Stand.
- Heat emboss stand sentiment on the top with white embossing powder.
- Glue background panel and "snow" border to card front.
- All of the images are popped then up with foam squares.
- Last, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Avery Elle's Christmas Kids in silver embossing powder.
- Finishing touches are Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen on the mug and presents and glossy accents on the lights, Christmas tree base and the bear's nose.
It's so fun and whimsical! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!