1. To make an A2 sized 'shaped' card, use a white card stock base and lay the outline die from Avery Elle Rainbows die set just off the folded left edge of your pre-folded card so that when you run it through your die cutting machine, the fold will be retained. See photos below.
2. Using the other dies, run the rainbow stripes and cloud through your die cut machine to get the additional pieces.
3. Color rainbow strips with Copic markers or used colored card stock.
4. Using Lawn Fawn glue tube, adhere the rainbow to the shaped card base.
5. Stamp sentiment on the cloud or sentiment strip and adhere with Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares for dimension.
6. Die cut hearts (included in the Avery Elle Rainbow die set) and adhere to accent the cloud/rainbow.
7. Using gold foiled card stock, die cut a sun to peek out from the clouds.
8. This versatile set allows you to create shaped cards, or die cut the rainbow and mount on a regular A2 card base.
Lots of options! :)