For the background, I started by blending Salty Ocean Distress Ink using the Clouds stencil.
I die cut the Peekaboo die from Kraft cardstock. And the grass with the Simple Grassy Hillsides from Cilantro cardstock. The tops of the grass I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.
I stamped the images in Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C3 -0/ RV10 - R83
Fox: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Bear: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83/ W0 - W3
Net: C3 - C5/ B00 - 0
Sign: E33 - E53 - E57
Butterflies: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ RV10 - R83/ B63 - B66
Flower: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38/ B00 - B12/ V01 - V12
I used the coordinating dies to cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I assembled the card, using foam tape for the frame and the images. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink and the swirly line in Manatee Ink.
Here are the links to my social media:
- My blog: http://joyfulthingsdesign.blogspot.com/
- My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joyceheinen/
- My Facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/joyfulthingsdesign/?ref=bookmarks
- Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn;
- Open Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn;
- Peekaboo Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn;
- Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things;
- Kraft cardstock from Lawn Fawn;
- Cilantro cardstock from Lawn Fawn;
- Simple Grassy Hillsides dies from Lawn Fawn;
- Salty Ocean Distress Ink;
- Lucky Clover Distress Ink;
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink (for the sentiment);
- Jet Black Ink from Lawn Fawn (for the images);
- Manatee Ink from Lawn Fawn (for the swirly line behind the butterfly).