3) Using the Fall foliage Die Set, cut out the wreath images to create your layers
4) Stamp two each of the Pumpkin and Mushroom images from the Foliage Stamp Set.
6) Cut the images using the Fall Foliage Die Set.
8) Create a shaker pocket on the circle, using a clear bag. Use 1/4" Scrappy Tape to secure the bag to the perimeter of the card. Add your choice of sequins. Secure the opening of the bag with Scrappy Tape. Cut off excess.
9) Create and outer circle layer to cover any parts you don't want shown or to add interest.
10) Use the circle negative to stamp "Thank You" on the card with Gina K Designs Autumn Ink Cube Collection. Create an ombre effect using two different colors. I used Faded Brick and Tomato Soup.
12) Add Pop Up glue Dots to the backs of the small wreaths, and one set of the large wreath.
13) Position the large wreath (with no pop up) directly under the shaker circle. Add the dimensional layer on top.
14) Position the last layer of the large wreath (cut of ends as seen in video) directly over the top of the shaker circle. Add the two layers of the small wreath (should be popped up)
15) Add Pop Up Glue Dots to the pumpkins and mushrooms. Position them as desired to create another layer of dimension.
17) Use the smaller pieces of the stamp set to add fun decorations to the side of the envelope.