1. Fold a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of heavy white card stock in half to make a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” card base.
2. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of flowered paper and adhere it to the card base, leaving a 1/8” white border on each side.
5. Using the Oh Gnome! Lawn Cuts dies, die cut the colored gnome images.
6. Die cut a stitched circle from white card stock.
7. Using foam tape, attach the die-cut gnomes to the white circle.
9. Using foam tape, adhere the circle to the card base, approximately 3/4” from the top of the card.
10. Wrap twine around the bottom of the card twice and tie it off with a knot.
Thick Whisper White and standard Whisper White card stock (Stampin' Up!)
Pocket Blossom 12” x 12” paper pad (DCWV) | ALTERNATIVE - Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Fall Fling (SKU: LF2075)
Calypso Coral (Stampin' Up!) | ALTERNATIVE: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Abandoned Coral (SKU: TIM-43188)
Gold paint pen (Sharpie) | ALTERNATIVE: Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Midas Touch (SKU: 881n)
Wonky Stitched Circles dies (My Favorite Things) | ALTERNATIVE: Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Small Stitched Circles Stackables (SKU: LF796)
Natural twine (Target) | ALTERNATIVE: Lawn Trimmings Hemp Cord - Natural (SKU: LF377)
Foam tape (3M) | ALTERNATIVE: Tombow Double-Sided 3D Foam Tape (SKU: 62137)