Hey everyone! It’s Cassie Trask back to share a couple of watercolored cards using the Honey Bee Stamps Paradise Blooms stamp set.
2. When I was happy with the panels, I stamped several images onto those panels using a waterproof ink.
spread the color.
4. Once they were all colored and dry, I used the matching dies to cut each of the images out.
6. The sentiments were stamped and then die cut and attached to the card panels.
7. The card bases measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and were scored at 4 ¼” to give me top folding A2 sized cards.
8. I attached the panels to the bases using liquid glue.
9. Using a ruler and a Copic Multiliner, I drew a frame along the edges of the panels.
Underpainting is such a fun way to get some lovely bases for your stamped and colored images, and using the watercolor pencils was so fun and easy. I hope you’ll give this a try, and don’t forget that you can watch the process of making this car over on ScrapbookPal.com’s YouTube channel.
Thanks for stopping by!