- Die cut the cross stitched rectangles from white cardstock
- Die cut two bunting banners from black cardstock
- Die cut the flags twice from the Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper pad diagonal stripe.
- Die cut the large party banner from Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper pad gray dot
- Die cut the letters to spell DAD from random colors of card stock using the Olivers Stitched ABC dies
- Stamp the large Happy phrase and the Father’s Day sentiment onto the larger white cross stitched rectangle ( see video for placement)
- Die cut the wavy banner from black card stock and stamp the “you’re the best” sentiment with versa-mark and white heat emboss and set aside. (see video for details)
- Adhere the white cross stitched panel to the inside of the card
- Use Copic markers to color in the diagonal stripes on the word HAPPY (see video for details)
- Trim a ⅝ x4-¼ strip from the gray dot paper and adhere it to the inside of the card
- Glue the die cut DAD letters to the small white cross stitched rectangle and set aside
- Layer the two black bunting borders together creating a wider border (see video for details)
- Add the rainbow striped flags to the top of the bunting border trimming if desired to allow for a small black border. (see video for details)
- Add the bunting border to the gray dot banner as shown in the video
- Trim off the excess. Glue the gray dot banner to the front of the card.
- Add foam adhesive to the back of the small white cross stitched rectangle and center it below the bunting border. (see video for placement)
- Add foam adhesive to the back of the wavy banner and add it to the front of the card below the white DAD rectangle.
- Use Nuvo drops or enamel dots to the top of the card as shown covering the hole in the banner.