Hello Crafty Friends! :)
I’m so happy to share with you this summer card I made for my friend using Lawn Fawn products.
- To make this card I used a white A2 card base.
- I started by stamping three ice creams from Lawn Fawn 'Sweetest Flavor' on white alcohol ink friendly card-stock (I used Memento black ink to do this).
- All images were colored with Copic Markers (from the left: YR00, YR02, E21, E50, E51, R22, R24, R27, E35, E57, Y00, Y02, Y08, Y15, E35, E47, E57).
- Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut my images.
- To create my background, I decided to use Perfectly Plaid paper pad from Lawn Fawn and cut one of sheet using Large Stitched Rectangle.
- Next, I cut a white piece of watercolor paper, smaller that my background (using The Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames from My Favorite Things). I chose three Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed and used ink smooshing technique.
- I stamped my sentiment from the Altnew 'Way To Sweet' stamp set using Distress Ink - Dried Marigold.
- At the end, I put everything together using glue and 3-D foam and added orange dots stickers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day :)