Hey everyone! It’s Cassie Trask back to share another card with you. Today we will be using the Sea Birthday stamp set by Waffle Flower.
1. Stamp out our images onto some watercolor cardstock using a waterproof ink such as Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.
3. Once your images are completely dry you can die cut them out using the matching Sea Birthday die cuts from Waffle Flower.
4. Using the same watercoloring techniques, you can create a soft watery background on your card panel.
5. Make your card base by cutting down some watercolor cardstock to the size of 4 ¼” x11” and score that at 5 ½”.
6. Create that same watery background on the inside of your card base.
8. Stamp your sentiment onto your card panel.
9. Using 3d foam squares, attach your main image, so that it will have some dimension.
10. Attach the rest of your watercolored images to the front of the card using liquid glue.
11. Attach your card panel to your card base using liquid glue.
Watercolor can be so much fun. You can create fun bold backgrounds or even soft and subtle backgrounds depending on the colors and how much water you add. I hope you’ll give this a try, and don’t forget that you can watch the process of making this card over on the ScrapbookPal.com YouTube Channel.
Thanks for stopping by!