Copic Original Markers are a high quality illustrating tool, used for decades by professionals around the world. They are preferred for Architectural design, product rendering, and other forms of Industrial design. They are also popular among the hobby industry for use with models, ceramics, calligraphy, airbrushing, cardmaking, scrapbooking, graphic art needs, and similar projects. The chisel nib offers smooth, consistent coverage for larger areas, while the fine nib allows for finer, detail work.
- Square body profile is roll resistant on working surfaces.
- Solid polypropylene body is both smooth and comfortable, for a perfect, controllable grip.
- Durable polyester nibs are easily interchangeable and available in nine different weights and styles.
- COPIC Markers come in 214 colors and are refillable with Various Inks.
- Electronic production guarantees consistency of both color and output.
- Precise and positive colored capping system provides for instant color selection.
- Body inscriptions and symbols are wear resistant and easily cleaned with COPIC cleaner
This set contains the following colors: W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, W10, T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, 100, C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10, N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, N10, 110, BG13, BG99, B00, B01, B02, B04, E04, E07, E11, E13, E15, E19, E25, E27, E31, E34, E40, E49, BV00, V04, RV06, RV14, R17, R20, R29, R35, Y00, Y02, Y17, YG01, YG17, G02, G16, G29, BG02, BG05
** Due to manufacturer restrictions, Copic Items can only be shipped to the USA and Canada (excluding the island of Oahu, Hawaii). **