Sketch Markers are the most popular of the Copic Markers. They are excellent for all forms of illustration, design, scrapbooks, card making, fine art and more. These double-ended markers have an alcohol based ink that is fast drying, permanent, acid-free and non-toxic, and come in a vast variety of colors.
They are refillable, constructed in a unique design for a more comfortable grip, and so they will not roll away from you. Copic Sketch markers come with a Medium Broad nib and Super Brush nib - a soft, flexible, and fast-flowing brush for delicate or bold expression.
- Oval shaped barrel
- Available in 358 colors
- Permanent, non-toxic, fast drying, alcohol based ink
- Refillable – One bottle of Copic Various Ink will refill a Sketch Marker up to 12 times
- Compatible with the Copic Airbrush System
- Includes a Medium Broad nib and a Super Brush nib
- 2 additional nib options available - Copic Sketch & Ciao Medium Round Nib and Copic Sketch Fine Nib
- Unique Super Brush nib delivers a wide range of marks and makes blending easy
The refill for this Copic Sketch Marker is: Copic Various Ink Refill - Barley Beige - E11
This Copic Sketch Marker color is also available in:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its a copic marker, what more is there to say? They are awesome markers. This particular maker did not disappoint. Although I would like to note, in reality it is a little more "peachy" colored than depicted in the picture. And that peach color comes out the more ink you put down. Which is awesome if that is the look you are going for. This would be a good color to add to a skin tone set. To add the peach color that is in the skin on the hands etc..