Sketch Markers are the most popular of the Copic Markers. They are excellent for all forms of illustration, design, scrapbooks, card making, fine art and more. These double-ended markers have an alcohol based ink that is fast drying, permanent, acid-free and non-toxic, and come in a vast variety of colors.
They are refillable, constructed in a unique design for a more comfortable grip, and so they will not roll away from you. Copic Sketch markers come with a Medium Broad nib and Super Brush nib - a soft, flexible, and fast-flowing brush for delicate or bold expression.
- Oval shaped barrel
- Available in 358 colors
- Permanent, non-toxic, fast drying, alcohol based ink
- Refillable – One bottle of Copic Various Ink will refill a Sketch Marker up to 12 times
- Compatible with the Copic Airbrush System
- Includes a Medium Broad nib and a Super Brush nib
- 2 additional nib options available - Copic Sketch & Ciao Medium Round Nib and Copic Sketch Fine Nib
- Unique Super Brush nib delivers a wide range of marks and makes blending easy
The refill for this Copic Sketch Marker is: Copic Various Ink Refill - Caramel - YR14
This Copic Sketch Marker color is also available in:
- Copic Original Marker - Caramel - YR14
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this Sketch marker. Copic is the best on the market. I was able to purchase it cheaper than at any local store and that included Shipping.
I am writing this review for all of the copic markers I have purchased. They are my favorite medium for coloring and I was so happy that ScrapbookPal.com had several of those I needed because they are very hard to come by with a severe shortage. There is nothing else on the market that comes close to these wonderful markers.
i prefer the schetch , however for my needs i switch out the broad tip w/ the med round nib.i have tried other markers, but these are the finest i ever used. love all their colors.
I am writing the review for several Copic Sketch markers. I have really enjoyed using them. You need to practice with them to get the best results but as an amateur I feel comfortable using them.