Sketch Markers are the most popular of the Copic Markers. They are excellent for all forms of illustration, design, scrapbooks, card making, fine art and more. These double-ended markers have an alcohol based ink that is fast drying, permanent, acid-free and non-toxic, and come in a vast variety of colors.
They are refillable, constructed in a unique design for a more comfortable grip, and so they will not roll away from you. Copic Sketch markers come with a Medium Broad nib and Super Brush nib - a soft, flexible, and fast-flowing brush for delicate or bold expression.
- Oval shaped barrel
- Available in 358 colors
- Permanent, non-toxic, fast drying, alcohol based ink
- Refillable – One bottle of Copic Various Ink will refill a Sketch Marker up to 12 times
- Compatible with the Copic Airbrush System
- Includes a Medium Broad nib and a Super Brush nib
- 2 additional nib options available - Copic Sketch & Ciao Medium Round Nib and Copic Sketch Fine Nib
- Unique Super Brush nib delivers a wide range of marks and makes blending easy
The refill for this Copic Sketch Marker is: Copic Various Ink Refill - Toner Gray No. 7 - T7
This Copic Sketch Marker color is also available in:
- Copic Original Marker - Toner Gray No. 7 - T7
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been able to find the sketch marker version of one of my favorite sets available from Copic, the toner grays, right here on this, and I am most grateful. I learned years ago any Copic product I buy is a solid investment in the longevity and quality of my art. Any Copic I've bought from ScrapbookPal.com has arrived as described, new, and ready to help me get my jobs done. You won't regret what and where you buy when you buy on this site. Hope this helps you!