If you are interested in joining our Design Team, please complete the following:
- Read the Design Team Requirements listed below
- Submit your video* to email@example.com
- Subject of email needs to be Design Team
*Video may be something you have previously filmed or newly created. It does not have to include an introduction to ScrapbookPal.com.
Design Team Requirements
$80 gift card for ScrapbookPal.com issued the first week of every month.
$50 payment per video as an independent contractor. Payments will be issued via direct deposit. Deposit will be made by the 10th of every month for the previous month. For example, videos submitted by January 20th, the payment will be deposited by February 10th.
- 1 project video per month between 8 to 30 minutes long.
- Video is due on the 20th of each month via upload to a Dropbox folder we will share with you.
- Videos should only show products, your project and your hands. No faces shown.
- Videos should start with an introduction of yourself and ScrapbookPal.com. For instance, “Hi. Welcome to a ScrapbookPal.com video. I am XXXX and I will be showing you…..”
- Project may be a card or home decor item. If you would like to make a different project, please submit your idea to us for approval by the 5th of the month.
- All adhesives, stamps, dies and ink pads used must be for sell on ScrapbookPal.com.
- Markers must be Copic Sketch, Ciao or Original markers.
- Try to incorporate tools that we carry, ie MISTI, Craft Spoon, Blenders etc.
- Please embellish with Nuvo products, Stickles Glitter Glue or Liquid Pearls where applicable.
- Provide an image that can be used for the thumbnail on YouTube.
- Provide list of supplies used with links to our site (where applicable) along with detailed, written instructions for your project. Due when your video is submitted.
- Join our Design Team FaceBook group. We may post other projects in this group for those that want to make extra videos.
- Payment for extra videos is $50 with necessary supplies provided.
Videos will be posted on our YouTube channel, our blog, product pages and social media (Instagram, FaceBook, Pinterest etc.)
All videos submitted to us as a member of our Design Team are the property of ScrapbookPal.com and cannot be reposted on other sites, including your own YouTube channel.