Share your Project
Have you made something using our supplies? Want to share it with others? Email us for a chance of having it posted to our blog!
If your submission is posted you will get a $20 store credit!
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Email your project to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as BLOG POST.
2. Include the following in your email. ALL information MUST be included to be considered for our blog.
3. Title / Name for your project.
4. Please include "tags" for your project such as "Lawn Fawn" "Copic" "Easter" "Christmas" etc.
5. All items used (please list items from our website first and include their SKU #). See example below for where you can find the SKU #.
6. Detailed instructions with step by step pictures as needed. Images need to be in a jpg/jpeg format and labeled 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. The instructions should also reference the picture numbers so we know where to insert the images.
7. Author (Your name)
8. Blog Address (Your blog address, if you have one, not required)
9. The email address on your ScrapbookPal.com account so we can apply the $20 store credit if your project is selected. If you don't have an account, please create one before submitting your project. Scrapbookpal.com/login.php?action=create_account